Organic Bath Tea Ingredients
- Oats: Gluten Free Oats are anti-inflammatory and have been used for centuries to fight dry, itchy skin. They become gelatinous in the water and leave a fine protective film on your skin. The protein helps skin’s natural barrier function.
- Lavender: USDA Certified Organic Lavender has been known for it’s anti-inflammatory properties. It also soothes and detoxifies skin.
- Roses: USDA Certified Organic Roses have anti-inflammatory properties as well moisturizing benefits, too. The natural oils lock in moisture and make your skin feel soft and smooth.
- Calendula: USDA Certified Organic Calendula reduces inflammation and is known to promote wound healing.
- Epsom Salts: Epsom salt, also known as magnesium sulfate is a chemical compound made up of magnesium, sulfur, and oxygen. Epsom salt baths can help reduce muscle soreness and swelling. Those with Low magnesium levels may experience better sleep quality and stress reduction by absorbing magnesium through the skin during tea baths.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Scented with Pure Lavender Essential Oil that's known to help aching muscles, induce relaxation, and provide calming stress relief.